Tuesday, January 19, 2010

My Garden

Tuesday 19 January 2010
Because of rain, flood, traffic jam, I decided to go back and not coming to the office.
Since rain keep on falling so i can go anywhere and i trying to spend my time by practicing my water color skill,
my wet garden become my object.
By using pencil 2B for sketching and watercolor for coloring process, im trying to put my garden to my A4 drawing paper
But i think, the result is still far from what i expected, but this is part of process and i enjoy it

4 comments:

Atit Dwi Indarty said...

beautifully done!!

Unknown said...

thanks mba Atit, tapi warna2 cerahnya masih blom keluar neh, harus belajar ma mba Atit kayaknya

Hedy & Yayoek said...

Nice color pick gan, look close to the real view..like it very much

Unknown said...

Thanks bung Hedi, kapan ngikut nyeket neeh